Proprieters

Proprieters
Miss Dede & Y

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Rainy Sunday

Its a rainy Sunday here in Penobscot county. Y will be coming home later this afternoon and still trying to decide if I can pick up the "new" fridge today or not. For the last few months we have been using a small dorm fridge since the other one no longer keeps anything cold. But by the grace of God, a friend at work, Evelyn, has a fridge we can get for next to nothing! Love it and cannot wait to get it in here!

Of course what that means for me, is the next few hours doing housework and organizing this little house. Looking forward to the new fridge ....and then hopefully an unclogged drain in the kitchen. Right now its just a matter of motivation to get me going. Rainy days can have that affect on me.

Well, if we do get the fridge later, I will be sure to post pictures............enjoy the day! ~~ Miss Dede

No comments:

Post a Comment